The Virginia Medical Freedom Alliance (VAMFA) is a non-profit, non-partisan coalition of Virginia doctors, other healthcare professionals, organizations, and citizens.
We are alarmed by the public health system’s encroachment over time, to the point of a stranglehold during the COVID crisis, on the freedom of healthcare professionals to provide private, individualized and evidence-based ethical care to their patients.
We are alarmed by the violations of true voluntary informed consent about what is done to our bodies and the bodies of our loved ones (my body, my choice).
In Virginia, more than 22,000 have died from COVID as a result of being denied life-saving early treatment and being subjected to inflexible one-size-fits-all hospital treatment protocols.
Our Mission Statement
VAMFA’s mission is to Educate, Engage, Protect Americans’ God-given rights, and Defend and Restore Constitutional restraints on the government of our republic.
What We Support
We support the Declarations of the Global Covid Summit,* a battle cry from doctors who are fighting for the right to treat their patients, and the right of patients to receive those treatments – without fear of interference, retribution or censorship by government, pharmacies, pharmaceutical corporations, and big tech. *Oct 2021, May 2022; children: Dec 2021, June 2022
We demand that these groups step aside and honor the sanctity and integrity of the patient-doctor relationship, the primacy of individualized health care, the fundamental maxim “First Do No Harm”, and the freedom of patients and doctors to make informed medical decisions.
- Freedom of thought, conscience and speech regardless of viewpoint
- A return to scientific integrity beginning with free and open dialogue between doctors and medical scientists
- The sanctity and integrity of the patient-doctor relationship
- The freedom to make informed, voluntary and private medical decisions for ourselves and our children without coercion, inducements, retaliation or social restrictions
- The right of doctors to treat each patient individually, including the legal right to prescribe an FDA-approved medication for any reason they deem appropriate in their professional judgment
- The unrestricted availability of and access to all preventive and treatment options by all patients and doctors in Virginia
- Immediate cessation of the experimental genetic COVID injections (“vaccine”), particularly in children, pending a full and independent investigation of their associated adverse effects
- Scientific viewpoint censorship
- Interference in the practice of medicine and intimidation or retribution by government, Big Tech/Media, Big Pharma, pharmacies, and hospital systems
- Unconstitutional government overreach