The Summit is a full day of international and national speakers, medical and legal experts, empowering you with the knowledge to understand the risks each of us faces from the medical-pharmaceutical-government-media industrial complex. The full day includes a continental breakfast, lunch, social hour with hors d’oeuvres, and dinner with a keynote speaker.
You may also purchase a day ticket or an evening ticket. The Day Ticket includes: continental breakfast, lunch, the rally, and morning and afternoon speakers. The Evening Ticket includes: Social Hour and Keynote Speaker with dinner.
|8:45-11:30 am||Morning speakers: addressing the issues of Covid, childhood vaccines, toxins, and our food supply *|
|11:30 am- Noon||Transition to Capitol Square for Rally|
|12:00-1:00 pm||Bell Tower Event on Capitol Square|
|1:00-2:00 pm||Lunch *|
|2:00-5:00 pm||Afternoon speakers: addressing government interference in healthcare at national and international levels and direct dangers our children face *|
|5:00-6:30 pm||Social hour *|
|6:30-9:00 pm||Dinner with keynote speaker *|
- * Ticket required
- This time schedule is subject to change. Speakers may change because of unforeseen events.
Click here to see our exciting lineup of speakers and topics!
- Vendor tables will be open throughout the day.
- If you are attending the full summit, you do not have to register separately for the rally.
- If you are ONLY attending the rally, please RSVP for “Rally Attendance Only”.
Bell Tower Event (rally attendance only)
- RSVP required
- 12:00- 1:00 pm Welcome, Opening Prayer, and National Anthem
- Dr. Sheila Furey, Deanna Kline, NP, Barbara Becker, Dr. Matt Hengy, Dr. Daphne Kasperek, Karen Reardon, vaccine injured individuals, and Joshua Macias
- All speakers and order of speakers are subject to change
Select a ticket quantity before clicking Get Tickets.