The harmful effects of wireless radiation have been almost completely ignored by government agencies.
The U.S. government’s human exposure guidelines for wireless radiation are set by the FCC. These guidelines, which haven’t been updated since 1996, only protect people from short-term heating effects. A US circuit court in August of 2021 ruled that the FCC safety standards are “arbitrary and capricious,” meaning they’re not based on valid scientific evidence.
The FDA also neglected to fulfill its monitory obligations to protect human life, which include:
- They failed to collect information about adverse reactions to RF radiation exposure.
- They failed to measure radiation levels in school classrooms.
- They failed to warn utilities and notify consumers about Smart meters dangers.
- They failed to ensure customers can opt-out of Smart meter installation.
- They failed to adequately warn consumers at the time of purchase to the known dangers of cell phones, routers, game consoles, tablets, wearables and other wireless devices. Particularly concerning are devices used by young children.
Local government agencies charged with regulating wireless health hazards have also neglected to protect the public. County government officials are not testing cell phone tower radiation levels, and schools aren’t testing for Wi-Fi radiation levels.
This negligence persists in spite of the fact that thousands of scientific studies have documented harm from EMR. In 2011, the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer (WHO/IARC) classified radio frequency as a Class 2B possible carcinogen.
The United States has some of the highest radiation levels in the world. Because our government agencies refuse to warn and protect us against the dangers of EMR, it’s up to us to educate, advocate, and protect our families from harmful radiation.
Take action now! Join our team to help reduce harmful radiation and to protect your family, your schools, and your community.